Nada Jabado, MD, PhD
Professor of Pediatrics, Montreal Children’s Hospital, McGill University Health Center
- Where are you from?/Where did you study?
MD and PhD in Paris, France
Post-doctoral studies in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- What are you researching right now?
Mechanisms of histone-mediated oncogenesis in pediatric cancers
- Who is your all-time favorite scientist and why?
Albert Einstein. Because he’s cool.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Favorite food?
- Why science?
- Who/What has inspired you to work on DIPG?
This disease needs a change in outcome
- What are you reading right now?
Two Years Eight Months and Twenty-Eight Nights by Salman Rushdie
- If you could give one piece of advice to someone considering a research career, what would it be?