Mohamed Saad Zaghloul, M.D.
Professor, Chairman of Radiation Oncology, Children Cancer Hospital Egypt 57357
- Where are you from?/Where did you study?
I am from Egypt and I studied in Cairo University.
- What are you researching right now?
Randomized study of 2 hypofractionated radiotherapy versus conventional radiotherapy in DIPG.
- Who is your all-time favorite scientist?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Favorite food?
- Why science?
To reach to the truth
- Who/What has inspired you to work on DIPG?
We have had many patients and the results have been bad for the last 4 decades.
- What are you reading right now?
Radiotherapy in Africa & other Low/middle Income countries
- If you could give one piece of advice to someone considering a research career, what would it be?
Do not give up.